Budget and Financial Statements
The Cataraqui Conservation Board approves the budget, capital forecast, fee schedule and audited financial statements on an annual basis. To view previous years of any listed document please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current and past operating budgets, summary for all business units.
|2023 Operating Budget||2023 Budget & Business Workplan|
|2022 Operating Budget||2022 Budget & Business Workplan|
|2021 Operating Budget||2020 Operating Budget|
Current and past schedules, listing of all fees that Cataraqui Conservation charges. Draft fee schedules are published each year for public review and comment.
- 2023 Fee Schedule - Effective Jan. 1, 2023
- 2022 Fee Schedule - Amended February 23, 2022
- 2021 Fee Schedule - Amended August 1, 2021
Capital project budget with a 10-year forecast and project details sheets including the purpose and timeline for each initiative.
Cataraqui Conservation's revenue comes for multiple sources that contribute to our operating and capital budgets. This includes levies to our member municipalities, self-generated funds and grants.
Audited Financial Statements
Cataraqui Conservation financial statements are reviewed each year by a licensed auditor and reflect the period of January 1 to December 31.
- 2022 Audited Financial Statements
- 2021 Audited Financial Statements
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements