The Cataraqui Conservation Board approves the budget, capital forecast, fee schedule and audited financial statements on an annual basis. To view previous years of any listed document please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current and past operating budgets, summary for all business units.
Current and past schedules, listing of all fees that Cataraqui Conservation charges. Draft fee schedules are published each year for public review and comment.
- 2021 Fee Schedule - Amended August 1, 2021
- 2022 Draft Fee Schedule - Open for public comment until Aug. 20, 2021 please email comments to email@example.com
- 2020 Fee Schedule
- Cataraqui Conservation Fee Policy
Capital project budget with a 10-year forecast and project details sheets including the purpose and timeline for each initiative.
Cataraqui Conservation's revenue comes for multiple sources that contribute to our operating and capital budgets. This includes levies to our member municipalities, self-generated funds and grants.
Audited Financial Statements
Cataraqui Conservation financial statements are reviewed each year by a licensed auditor and reflect the period of January 1 to December 31.
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements