The Cataraqui Conservation Board approves the budget, capital forecast, fee schedule and audited financial statements on an annual basis. To view previous years of any listed document please contact email@example.com.
Current and past operating budgets, summary for all business units.
|2023 Operating Budget - Draft||2023 Budget & Business Workplan - Draft|
|2022 Operating Budget||2022 Budget & Business Workplan|
|2021 Operating Budget||2020 Operating Budget|
|2019 Operating Budget|
Current and past schedules, listing of all fees that Cataraqui Conservation charges. Draft fee schedules are published each year for public review and comment.
- 2023 Fee Schedule - Effective Jan. 1, 2023
- 2022 Fee Schedule - Amended February 23, 2022
- 2021 Fee Schedule - Amended August 1, 2021
Capital project budget with a 10-year forecast and project details sheets including the purpose and timeline for each initiative.
- 2023 Capital Forecast - Draft
- 2022 Capital Forecast
- 2021 Capital Forecast
- 2020 Capital Forecast
- 2019 Capital Forecast
Cataraqui Conservation's revenue comes for multiple sources that contribute to our operating and capital budgets. This includes levies to our member municipalities, self-generated funds and grants.
- 2023 Municipal Levies - Draft
- 2022 Municipal Levies
- 2021 Municipal Levies
- 2020 Municipal Levies
- 2019 Municipal Levies
Audited Financial Statements
Cataraqui Conservation financial statements are reviewed each year by a licensed auditor and reflect the period of January 1 to December 31.
- 2021 Audited Financial Statements
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements