The Friends of Mac Johnson Wildlife Area are excited to again host a number of events this fall and hope you will join us. Mark your calendar for these dates:
Fall Tree Sales (Friends Tree Nursery 4673 Debruge Rd)
- Saturday September 24 9 am – 12 pm
- Wednesday September 28 9 am – 12 pm
- Saturday October 1 9 am – 12 pm
Once again, paid-up members of the Friends will receive a 10% discount (if you renew in September or later, your annual membership will extend through 2023). Renewals can be done on line, on the website below, or on paper at the tree sales.
Fall Festival (Debruge Rd. Main Entrance)
- Saturday October 15 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Main feature - Mush Larose Dog Sled Teams on the trails
- Activities include pumpkin carving, rock painting, scavenger hunt and outdoor BBQ
Vista View Dedication (Nature Centre - Main Entrance)
Sunday October 23 from 2 pm to 3 pm at the Nature Centre
We will honour volunteers we have lost during this Anniversary year and remember those who went before them.
We hope to see you this fall.
Judy Saunders, Chair - Friends of Mac Johnson